We may ask for information that identifies you and allows us to provide to you what you have requested.
We may ask for this information, for example, when you:
- Subscribe to email communications
- Submit an online equipment enquiry to a third party dealer
- Submit an online enquiry to Findafork
We will use your personal information to provide the service(s) you have requested. By accessing or using the services of Findafork, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. Where necessary we disclose this information to authorized Findafork partners to undertake this activity on our behalf. Your personal information may also be used for research and development purposes.
In some circumstances, we may also collect other information that allows us to improve our services to better meet your needs:
- When you visit our website, we may collect information such as the type of web browser and operating system you are using, the address of any referring website or search engine, or your computer's IP (Internet Protocol) address. This information is provided by your web browser and is stored for statistical purposes. We use it for website traffic analysis and system administration purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities.
- From time to time we may conduct surveys to better understand your needs and your opinions about our software and services.
- When you request support from Findafork, we may ask you to send us information (such as screenshots) in order to diagnose your problem. If you choose to do so, these documents will be securely kept at Findafork premises, we will take reasonable steps to destroy them when the problem is resolved, and the information contained in them will not be disclosed to third parties.
Findafork Pty Ltd is committed to the responsible use of your personal details, and complies with the Australian Federal Privacy Act 1988.With whom may Findafork share the information it collects?
We may share your personal information with individuals or organisations other than Findafork, to ensure that you have the best resources and information available to service your needs. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- Findafork staff and Findafork bodies corporate
- The public if you advertise with Findafork
- Individuals and organisations that advertise with Findafork if you submit an enquiry with Findafork. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- outsourced service providers who assist Findafork to provide its services including:
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
- If you do not want Findafork to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations please do not submit enquiries How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please request this by submitting an inquiry to us via the Contact Us section of the Findafork website. Please provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.What if I don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, Findafork may not be able to provide you with the full range of Findafork services.What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to inquire about privacy please contact us via the Contact Us options available on the Findafork website.How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.About security and personal Information
Findafork takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.