Terms & ConditionsYou are Responsible for the use of the Findafork.com website
Whilst Findafork Pty Ltd takes care to ensure that the information, images and Material on the Findafork Pty Ltd web site is accurate, correct, current and free from errors, Findafork Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the Material on the Findafork Pty Ltd web site or any web site that links from the Findafork Pty Ltd web site or any information received as a result of using the Findafork Pty Ltd web site.
The services, information, images and Material made available on the Findafork Pty Ltd web site are provided as general information only. Findafork Pty Ltd does not warrant that the services, information, images and Material are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don't do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Findafork Pty Ltd suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Findafork Pty Ltd for all such loss and damage.Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
If goods and services are offered on or through the Findafork Pty Ltd web site by third parties (sellers):
- You are responsible for all relevant searches including, any register of security interests;
- Findafork Pty Ltd does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- Findafork Pty Ltd will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
Findafork Pty Ltd may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties and in the case of material handling equipment is based on model. Whilst Findafork Pty Ltd requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. Findafork Pty Ltd strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.Findafork Pty Ltd will not be liable to You
Findafork Pty Ltd will not be liable to You:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Findafork Pty Ltd web site and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; and
- for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For the purposes of this section, the term Findafork Pty Ltd will mean Findafork Pty Ltd, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Findafork Pty Ltd may provide you with the ability to communicate with Findafork Pty Ltd, the Findafork Pty Ltd web site, Sellers, advertisers through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Findafork Pty Ltd.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Findafork Pty Ltd.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Findafork Pty Ltd from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the Findafork Pty Ltd Network;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
Findafork Pty Ltd may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.Findafork Pty Ltd and Your Privacy
To read how Findafork Pty Ltd collects, uses and discloses your personal information click here.What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.Findafork Pty Ltd May Change These Terms and Conditions
Findafork Pty Ltd may cease to provide you with access to the Findafork Pty Ltd web site or any of its services without notice.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.